Plant Controller (Finance and HR)
You are here
Job offer detail
EKONOMIKA, FINANCIE A HR - DANE, ÚČTOVNÍCTVO, AUDIT - Auditor
EKONOMIKA, FINANCIE A HR - DANE, ÚČTOVNÍCTVO, AUDIT - Hlavný účtovník
EKONOMIKA, FINANCIE A HR - FINANCIE - Finančný kontrolór
The goal of our plant controller is to be a financial business partner for the entire plant: you ensure that plant and its financial resources are well managed, in line with operational goals and targets.
Therefore, you work with the plant in all its different facets: production, supply chain and HR. As a plant controller; you will report to the plant finance manager and have strong ties to your Belgian controller counterparts.
Your responsibilities will include:
In a first phase, you will assist in the budget cycle and take on the challenge for the plan budgeting cycle optimisation. In a second phase, you become the budget process owner for our Slovak plant.
You assist in production controlling
You ensure the correct follow-up of production orders; you compare actual figures with international standards and explain differences
You calculate cost prices and transfer prices of our new products with correct SAP follow up
You have a specific role in determining the country of origin of produced goods
You analyse and evaluate direct cost effects on profitability
You are involved in quarterly/monthly analysis of plant related variables; material costing update, follow-up of stock differences of our local warehouse, verify status of all production orders.
In collaboration with our local supply chain manager, you will prepare and analyse stock report & variance report.
• You have a master’s degree, preferably in an finance or economical background.
• You understand how a production plant works. Ideally, you have worked in a similar role before (3 years).
• You have a very analytical mind. You have a deep passion for data gathering and processing. Hence, you thrive on working with numbers every day.
• You are the numbers expert, but you know how to translate them in understandable goals for your plant counterparts: you are able to build bridges and to win people over. You take initiative in building relationships in all layers of the plant.
• Since we will learn together in this role, you have to be able to adapt to changes very quickly. You can also switch easily between different projects.
• You have some IT interest: new programs don’t scare you.
• You know Slovak as well as English.
• Obviously, you know how to work excel, additionally, you have experience with any ERP package, SAP knowledge would be a plus, but is not a must.
You will end up in a firm that stimulates an entrepreneurial spirit. You will hold a new position in our Slovak plant and will be able to set the international standard for plant controlling. We strongly believe in giving people responsibility and we encourage a very open communication in our highly international environment. We definitely want you to grow in our company and give you space for personal development.
min. 1600 brutto
Typ pracovného pomeru:
vysokoškolské II. stupňa
small international company